Los Gatos United Camps
Los Gatos United is proud to once again offer both full day and half day summer soccer camps for players of all abilities ages 5-13. All of our camps are led by our Los Gatos United professionally trained staff. Players can look forward to a week of professional training where they will learn technical skills and how they relate to certain tactics of the game. Our professional coaches have a unique ability to teach players all of the technical skills in a fun and creative way. This means the players are learning essential skills without even realizing that they are practicing. Participants will need to bring soccer cleats, athletic clothing, water, snack, lunch, sunscreen and a ball.
We couldn’t be more excited about helping your child to have a fun and educational week of camp. Our amazing staff of coaches does an exceptional job of making sure that all practice sessions are fun and infused with individual technical instruction.
- June 19 – 23
- June 26 – 30
- July 5-7 (Mini Camp)
- July 10 – 14
- July 17 – 21
- July 24 – 28
- July 31 – August 4
- August 7 – 11
- All camps will take place at Creekside Sportspark in Los Gatos at 930 University Ave.
- Los Gatos United Soccer Camp t-shirt.
- Drawstring Bag
- Los Gatos United Sticker
What to bring:
- Snack (no peanuts)
- Athletic/soccer shoes
- Lunch (Full Day Campers)
- Soccer Ball
- We ask that players are checked in and checked out each day. We require a signature for both.
- If you are having a nanny or someone else check your players in or out please let the staff know.
- All of our communication is taken care of through the Cinch Sports app. It is available on iOS and Android.
- You can chat with the coaches as well as receive messages from coaches in special circumstances.
- You can contact the Camp Director via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Half Day – 9am-12pm $230.00
Full Day – 9am-3pm $300.00