Every player is expected to abide by the following Player Code of Conduct.
- Know and respect the rules of soccer and CYSA-North and abide by them at all times
- Show respect and courtesy to officials and coaches by following their instructions and directions
- Respect the game officials and refrain from addressing them or commenting on their decisions during or after the game.
- Maintain control of his/her emotions, avoiding the use of abusive or profane language, taunting or humiliating remarks, and/or gestures and physical assault upon another player at any time
- Respect the coaches and players of the opposing team and display sportsmanship at the conclusion of a game and be humble and generous in victory and proud and courteous in defeat.
- Follow all Association rules, respecting at all times the property of others.
- Regardless of their reason in attending any CYSA-North sanctioned match, this code of conduct is enforced and must be abided.
- Remember that soccer is a game, and treat players and coaches on other teams as opponents, not enemies.